Risk Management programs often fail to address issues related to down time due to storm & sewer pipe failure. A backed up system can create adverse health issues and result in fines from regulating agencies not to mention loss of production time and potential income. At Luckinbill Inc., we can help you address and eliminate the potential for sanitary system’s failure with a preventive maintenance program and a 24/7 emergency response service. Years of experience and top of the line equipment back our offer; with local and international work in the industry we are confident that our preventive maintenance programs can minimize risks in this area.
Our fleet of equipment has a variety of units enabling us to offer you the following:
- Video Inspection of storm and sewer pipe systems
- Top-of-the-line hydraulic system allows us to perform this task utilizing only one piece of equipment bringing additional savings to you; furthermore, the system does not require that the lines be completely clean before an inspection can take place.
- Hydro and Vacuum cleaning
- High water pressure jetting, non impact cleaning systems, grease blockages, calcium deposits, and loose material
- Flail-tool root cutting, root formation removal
- 1000-5000 psi pressure capability
The Advantages of a Preventive Maintenance Program:
- Aside from the fact that you will enjoy peace of mind, a maintenance program can be an item you can budget, it minimizes high costs of emergency work, allows us to plan our tasks and perform in a controlled environment.
Our reports are backed by visual evidence that will allow you to know the following:
- Status of your system
- Plan repairs or replacement on your own time as well as avoiding unnecessary repair
- Quantify and qualify our work
- Qualify new construction before receiving it
Our Preventive Maintenance Program: We can offer you a variety of options to accommodate your budget needs as well as your system requirements. Contact our Service Departments in Enid, Edmond, or Lawton, Oklahoma for details, demonstrations and supervision.