Luckinbill Inc is Oklahoma’s premier state-wide and regional commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical service contractor. We will exceed your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical commercial service expectations for your facility, building and commercial properties. Our high performance standards ensure you save money on equipment repair and replacement cost, and prevent lost revenue. Our commercial HVAC contractor technician force is second to none, and Luckinbill employs more Union Star Qualified Journeymen in Oklahoma than any other commercial HVAC mechanical contractor. We pride ourselves on responsiveness and flexibility. Our HVAC contractors will work to find a timely and economical solution to any commercial building challenge; all backed by our full one year warranty.
- Offices/Technician Bases: Oklahoma City Metro, Tulsa Oklahoma Metro, Enid Oklahoma, Lawton Oklahoma
- Serving Entire State of Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, and Arkansas
- Technicians: Building specialists covering all Oklahoma
- Commercial building service contractor since 1939
- 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year specialist contractor availability
- Click the Service Call button to initiate commercial building service
Planned Maintenance: Luckinbill specializes in routine maintenance of HVAC equipment designed to keep it running non-stop and free from major repair. Luckinbill's commercial HVAC contractors provide maintenance you can count on with customized programs specifically designed to meet your building and budgeting needs. Our preventive maintenance programs are proven to conserve energy and extend equipment life. Luckinbill also guarantees our building HVAC maintenance. If your equipment fails during the length of your guaranteed service maintenance contract, Luckinbill will make repairs or replace the equipment with no charge. Contact a Luckinbill representative for details.
A customized preventive maintenance plan could save 30% or more on your building or facilities' utility bills. And a solid plan is the key to avoiding unnecessary and costly breakdowns:
- Improper refrigerant charge can lower system efficiency by 20%.
- Cleaning and/or adjusting of belts, filters and VFD’s can improve efficiency another 5–10%.
- Regardless of how well tuned it is, a system will not operate efficiently if the duct system is in poor condition. Proper sealing and insulation can reduce cooling energy use by 10–15%.
- A typical compressor failure can cost thousands of dollars for the repair, but by changing worn contactors and other important parts, this and many other costly repairs can be avoided.