Today, more than ever before, building owners and managers are challenged to reduce energy consumption. Our commercial building contractors have an unparalleled ability to reduce energy costs by combining our controls technologies with HVAC solutions provided by Luckinbill Inc.’s Service Group. Luckinbill Building Controls specializes in LonWorks® open protocol Direct Digital Controls (DDC) technology. LonWorks® enables our specialist building contractors to utilize products supplied from dozens of worldwide vendors to formulate a Building Automation System customized to increase your bottom line.
- Associate Member of LonMark International and LonMark Americas.
- LON integrator: security, access control, lighting and HVAC control solutions are based on LonMark’s open interoperability standards using LonTalk®.
- Control technicians are LonMark Certified Professionals and trained in commercial building HVAC systems and associated equipment.
- Active in the controls market for over 20 years with focus and dedication to LonWorks products since 1999.
- Our customer base includes Government, Medical, Industrial, Food Processing, Manufacturing and Educational commercial facilities.
- Several customers of our Energy Management Systems have elected to use web based access for their convenience that enables us to remotely assist them in daily operations. Just as important, an Internet web based system allows our service department the ability to review HVAC issues remotely, determine the nature of a problem and potentially solve it without a site visit.
- Electric, electronic and pneumatic building environment controls.
Contact us for more information on how our Oklahoma Building Contractors can help you.